Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Hi All,

It's been over a year since i posted on this great forum and thought i would get  input from who knows most about the Thiel products. About 2 years ago I purchased from  Rob Gillum what he said was new inventory,  A pair of 3.7 Gibson Les Paul, pair of CS 2.7 in Amber wood, Pair of cs 1.7 all with Thiel brackets,  2  SS2 subs (one is not new) and 4 power point 1.2's   What is the best way to sell these incredible speakers?  Thanks, Dan

dancastagna
Good to see you again.  Man, that is quite a collection of Thiel Audio loudspeakers!
Now to your query-depending on your locale, start with Mr. Rob Gillum. He may know of certain buyers for each of your .7 models.  If not, U.S. Audiomart is an excellent marketplace. I have made several purchases there w/o issue.Here on Audiogon, you guys can Private Message (PM) to sell products.Otherwise, there are Audio Asylum and eBay.Keep us posted once you list the speakers for sale.
 I hope that you are well and enjoying this Fall season.Feel free to contact any member of the Panel,  for assistance.
Happy Listening!