Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny,
mine did come with the eq, I have it plumbed between my preamp and amplifier.  The preamp has two sets of pre-out, so I run one pair to eq to amp, the other pair to active subwoofer.  I keep the eq button on 40 since I have the sub, I don't know if that matters but the less stress on the woofers the better (??).  Honestly I think I could take the eq out of the chain and not hear much of a difference.  The Scanspeak mids are 12W/8524G00 models, so once I get my mids back (and didn't they come from you on Long Island?), I'll be able to compare.
bluetone...
Are you they guy who drove here and picked them up???
Jeeze....

Rob @ Coherent repaired my first paid of mids years ago when I drove a phillips head screwdriver through the cone trying to find out why the sound was intermiitent.  That pair of speakers was gifted to  my nephew not long afterward.  He still has them.

Viva la 3.5 !
The seller is taking quite a few rhetorical / marketing liberties to differentiate the SE from the 'regular' 2.4!
@sdecker 

Indeed, thats, um, a bit over the top description of what is mostly cosmetic differences. All the more given that the SE boards were sourced from FST (at least mine was). Those cabinets do appear to be in better condition that mine.