Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Happy to report a noticeable improvement with the subs and the 3.7. The modes in the room have now been tamed resulting in more relaxed and balanced sound, more enveloping especially listening to orchestral pieces, and the speakers have now completely disappeared. Soundstage is now massive, much easier to listen to lower volume and get the full experience. Have the subs located halfway on each sidewall, 18 inches off the floor. 
thielrules --
Which subs are you using, again?  Sorry--I'm sure you listed it in the thread, but it's a long thread!

Great Thread,
I had to downsize my B&W801S3.   I had heard Thiel years ago so I bought used Theil 2.2. I first noticed how musical they sounded over the B&W. So the B&W got sold.
Now my Vintage system is
Accuphase DP70 CD Player
Audioquest Columbia Unbalanced interconnect
Levinson 380S Preamp
Madrigal CZ Gel Balaanced Interconnect
Levinson 332 Amp
Audioquest Clear Speaker Cable
Thiel 2.2
Mirage Sub
Only the CD player has been recapped so far.
Had both a pair of svs pb 12 and sb12 on trial. Likely will end up keeping all of them.

ontario1

Welcome!  Good to see you here. You own a very nice, classic, system.

Which genre(s) of Music do you enjoy?

Happy Listening!