Thiel Customer Service - New ownership is terrible!!! - WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COMPANY ?

For the past month I've been trying to contact Thiel to get an R.A. for my tweeter that needs to be rebuilt for my 7.2. THERE IS NOW NO PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THERE USE TO BE as recently as last year and the support email address states " we'll reply within 48 hours " is a lie! I've contacted them three times without a single reply. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone reading this might want to think twice if buying any Thiel used or new products now a days. What a shame.....
aolchris
Post removed 
     Hey jafant and goners! Sorry for the late reply but I’ve had a busy month. You mentioned giving an update on my 7.2’s etc. Well a few changes. I will first say I haven’t had too much time to listen lately but a little never the less. 
    First, it was painful but ( temporrarally ) replaced my 300wpc 150 lbs. M-510 with my Mos Fet 100wpc, 42lbs. Sony TA-n90es. You know this thing sounds really good! Wait.... Are my ears deceiving me? Could I be linking this amp more then my M-510? No - can’t be.... lol. We know Thiels, especially the 7.2’s require ( work better with )a lot of power. Well, the TA-N90’s 100 wpc is more then enough for my Thiels. I generally would NEVER recommend any Sony amplifier for sound quality - just never liked that Sony “ House Sound “ if you will but the 90 just sounds different and good to my ears - not like other Sony’s in the past. I’m wondering if age has something to do with it? My Onkyo, circa 1985, has never been touched, upgraded, recapped, etc. I realize, while still working, amplifiers  
can suffer sonically with just age. The caps wear out and simply don’t sound as good as new. Don’t get me wrong - I would take TOTL OLD SCHOOL ONKYO any day over Sony - and the M-510 is super rare and in a class by itself but this circa 2000 Sony is that much newer with far less hours and though smaller and lesser, made with equally good ( maybe better ) parts. I believe Sony engineers modeled this after a high end American amp design. And Mosfets do sound really good! Never being a Sony amp lover, I gotta tell you, my TA-F808 es is also wonderful and similar. 
     I will give it some more listening and make a decision. Might my m510 lost some of its spunk over the years? Or are my ears just pleased to hear a new amplifier in the system? Feel free to comment. My Thiels work great with either. 
I am also looking for a pair of Marantz  mono MA-9s2’s for a good deal. I have one of there  much smaller SM-17SA which is phenomal ( have you seen the build quality of this amp )? And also actually looking for another one of these to bridge and get 200 watts mono. Though only 60wpc, these reference Marantz amps sound simply amazing and would love to try with the Thiels. That will be next!
      In closing , I have upgraded my Kimber KS-1030 silvers with the better Kimber KS-1036 ( more silver ) and think I’m liking it a little more but need more listening time. 
Also wondering if I should buy a spare tweeter from Mr. Gillum while he still has them ( preseumebly ) now that Thiel, as it seems, is gone forever. Any thoughts?
     Hope all is well and I’ll be posting back in a bit!
      Regards,
Chris

Thank You- aolchris

I concur, Sony/SonyES, has built some impressive gear over the years.

Much of it is under the radar. Mr. Gillum is open for business -reach out and touch him for your speaker needs. Keep writing as you decide which amp sounds better in your system.

Happy Listening!

I was curious how something as ridiculous as the current Thiel ownership could have come about.  I did a few Google searches and found a few things including the below link.  I'm betting the David B. Griffin in this article is the same David B. Griffin mentioned in the Strata-Gee article.  He appears to be a combination of spoiled rich boy and farm welfare super-queen.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/01/24/more-subsidy-money-going-to-fewer-farms/7...