Thiel CS 3.7 vs Tidal Piano Cera

Today i own Thiel 3.7
But have started thinking about changing them
For Tidal Piano Cera after i have been listening to Sunray
and also the Contriva Diacera, But never heard the Piano

What are thoughts about thoose two speakers.

Anyone compared them?

Im using Burmester CD and Pass XP-10 and XA-30.5, cables are
Transparent reference MM2

I can also ad that the Thiel sounds lovely:-)
zood
Thanks for all coments, can Anyone tell me about the bass performance
of the piano cera?, My room is 3.6 x 6 meters and 2.5m ceiling
I really like the bass fr.o.m. The contrivas, so My question is, how far
Behind is the piano?

The bass performance of my Thiel 3.7 is superb in my room
I hope the piano performs just as good
Zood the bass of the Piano Cera is very just excellent, cotrnolled and deep. For bif rooms (up to 40m2) it has a +3db setting on low bass so you shouldnt have any problem at all!

IMHO

Mike
It's gettin closer, Will sell My Thiel before christmas

How does the Revel ultima salon2 stand compared to the
Thiel and Tidal?
How does the Revel ultima salon2 stand compared to the
Thiel and Tidal?

--> I would be interested to hear about such comparison as well. Thanks.
Geopolitis states..."The fact that no Tidal owners have post a comment about your question shows that none of them considers Thiel a competitive product to a Tidal. They belong in a totally different class."

While this could be true, it should also be pointed out that the Tidal lists for between, $28,800.00 and $36,700.00
which is at least one multiple of the cost of THIEL.
I always find it amusing when folks do this..."The THIEL'S are good, but the Vandersteen 7's are better." (Example). Without then mentioning that the Vandersteens, while a wonderful product, cost @$40K.
The real question, unless Zood has an unlimited budget, 'What costs the same and performs better.' NOT, what costs at least twice as much and 'may' perform better.

One other troubling comment. "More musical"...we need more information on that assessment--in what way? Some of us think, colorations when we think of 'musical', that being a euphamism for 'meaty bass', tipped up midrange, rolled off highs.

I would think the Tidal is a lovely product---and for $30+K it should be. My question, how does it compare to the like priced Sound Labs, my first reccommendation?
Plus, I'm bothered by the Manufacturers web site information. Some of it is just, plain silly. Example:
Regarding Frequency Response they say simply F3=32Hz

I'm the first to say, and have that the imprecise technique of putting a 1K tone with 2.83V, then measuring the output at one meter from the face of the speaker is 'static' and not revelatory of the actual dynamics that can/will be expressed by music...however, to state...

"efficiency: since several unrealistic numbers of competitors we don't want to confuse clients by comparing non-saying numbers on paper. Therefore it is: "Good efficiency, easy to drive also with tube amps / SET'S".
If this is an attempt at humor, it's not funny, AND it's not very telling.
There are MUCH better ways to indicate efficiency. I expect they're going for reverse 'snob/audiophile appeal', and I'm not appreciating their approach.
They MAY make a great product, and it certainly IS LOVELY to look at, but they should really work on their presentation for the 'science' of their product.

Look at the Sound Labs Zood.

Thanks,
Larry