Thiel CS 3.7 vs Tidal Piano Cera

Today i own Thiel 3.7
But have started thinking about changing them
For Tidal Piano Cera after i have been listening to Sunray
and also the Contriva Diacera, But never heard the Piano

What are thoughts about thoose two speakers.

Anyone compared them?

Im using Burmester CD and Pass XP-10 and XA-30.5, cables are
Transparent reference MM2

I can also ad that the Thiel sounds lovely:-)
zood
Consider Avalon as another natural progression from Thiel.

Avalon uses kevlar woofers for their lower frequencies, ceramic for mids, and ceramic or diamonds for uppers.

I'm not certain about your amplifiers power with any of these speakers, including the ones you own. Depends on your room size and musical preferences.
I like Thiel and in fact I have the CS 2.4 but I suggest Tidal if you want more "musical" speakers , further them are a better load for your XA30.5.
Don't forget Thiels require lotsa current from amp.
Thanks for all respons

The amp have no problem with the 3.7
But when i tried it with 2.4 it didn't work at all
It does a fantastic job with my speakers.

I don't have that big room.
The fact that no Tidal owners have post a comment about your question shows that none of them considers Thiel a competitive product to a Tidal. They belong in a totally different class.

Regarding the comments that Tidal is more musical, I must say that the Tidal Piano Cera is an absolute monitor speaker with no character of its own....
>The fact that no Tidal owners have post a comment about your question shows that none of them considers Thiel a competitive product to a Tidal.<

That is your opinion. It is a fact that no Tidal owner has commented, but the reason behind this is purely speculation on your part.

Shakey