Thiel CS 3.7 vs Tidal Piano Cera

Today i own Thiel 3.7
But have started thinking about changing them
For Tidal Piano Cera after i have been listening to Sunray
and also the Contriva Diacera, But never heard the Piano

What are thoughts about thoose two speakers.

Anyone compared them?

Im using Burmester CD and Pass XP-10 and XA-30.5, cables are
Transparent reference MM2

I can also ad that the Thiel sounds lovely:-)
zood
I would think, (Jim Thiel was my mentor and a great friend for 30 years), that your next step would be into the Sound Labs, which were at least technologically, Jim Thiel's speaker technology of 'choice if not design'. He recognized the inherent phase and time correctness of the electrostatic, yet chose to pursue the 'dynamic' loudspeaker as it was perhaps more acceptable, and certainly less 'limited' in 1976 when he, Kathy and Tom Thiel started the company.
In saying this I have to say that even though I have loudspeaker designs in the world market today, electrostatics offer the 'purest' version of the 'output equals input' version of music.
IMHO.
Thanks,
Larry
Thank you Larry

Actually, i have been looking alot at Sound labs to
The only thing is that i have not been able to listen to them.

Guess this will be a long journey.
Consider Avalon as another natural progression from Thiel.

Avalon uses kevlar woofers for their lower frequencies, ceramic for mids, and ceramic or diamonds for uppers.

I'm not certain about your amplifiers power with any of these speakers, including the ones you own. Depends on your room size and musical preferences.
I like Thiel and in fact I have the CS 2.4 but I suggest Tidal if you want more "musical" speakers , further them are a better load for your XA30.5.
Don't forget Thiels require lotsa current from amp.