They lost my amp

I'm hoping you guy's can put me at ease. I bought mono-blocks from an Agon member. The shipper managed to deliver one mono-block but lost the other. They put a trace on it and said we must give them seven days to find it. My question is: When they lose these things, do they usually find them or is it like the police looking for stolen property - it's probably gone. It's been missing one day and it's big.
phaelon

Showing 1 response by wireless200

I guess we could all tell stories about shipping. I bought an amp and preamp from a couple states away. They would make it to my town and then UPS would send it back to the origin. I called several times after I saw this weird behavior. They did a total of three round trips. Finally got to my house but this time placed inside another box. The original box looked like it been to Mars and back. Very rough shape. Naturally I wasn't too happy because I always keep my stuff incl the boxes in excellent condition and it's better for resale. Well since the amp was ok nothing I could do except vow to avoid using UPS in the future.