The most transparent speaker cable

Gentlemen, I've been trying already for three cables in my system and none has all of the qualities I'm looking for in one. Can anyone recommend me the speaker cable which will be the most transparent with best detailing, not harsh and not muddy with the deepest bass and beautiful transients?

I've tried Revelation Audio Labs, Oyaide FF-20 V2 and Russian noname solid core AC in-wall cable. Today I'm gonna test the AR solid core but I doubt it will win. What I like in solid core cables is that they giving me the best and coherent bass I heard but at a price of the transparency. Of all three, the most transparent however was the Russian noname solid core AC in-wall cable but it lacks the bass slam and finesse.
Some recommend me to try as a speaker cable the Mundorf MConnect Metallfolie...
128x128theppd
...just a no money suggestion.....get in touch with Paul at ClearDay cables.  He'll send you speaker cables for audition.  You don't like them..send them back, but as for me, I absolutely think the double shotguns  are stupendous. 
Hold the phone!

Everyone posting here is wrong :)

The answer to the most transparent cable is the shortest cable that you can find (ideally 2ft or less per run) that is somewhere between 9-12awg and made of multi nines OFC Copper and has an outer jacket of reasonably low dielectric constant. Mogami comes to mind.

I'd be willing to bet a whole penny such a wire would easily outclass most of those other esoteric brands already posted here. The only time to start considering more fancy wire is once length starts to increase beyond a few feet

Give it a try ;)
Every cable is system dependent,and every system is cable dependent..no such thing as what its best..so many variables you just need to roll up your sleeves and get listening..I use Jena Labs ,to me they are the end of the journey
i've tried dozens of cables and none were better..or even as good as ClearDay Cables.   If you call Paul at ClearDay, he'll send you a trial pair no charge..  You got nothing to loose but a couple of dollars in postage and you very well might love these things as I do.