The Most Philosophical Song You Ever Heard

This may be a little too deeply personal for some, so reader discretion is advised. Don't know the reason, stayed here all season. Nothing to show but this brand new tattoo. But it's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie. How it got here I haven't a clue.
Blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top, cut my heel had to cruise on back home. But there's booze in the blender and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps me hang on.

128x128millercarbon
Bob Dylan,
Masters of War. Love Eddie Vedders cover of it also.:
The hour that the ship comes in.

my favorite would have to be Schopenhauer, for whom music functions as a kind of empirical validation of his entire metaphysics.

Keith Jarrett 
The Vienna Concert 
"I woke up this morning, feeling so blue.                                                                                        I did the Polka, there was nothin' else to do..."
                                      -Rotondi "Blue Polka"

@emrofsemanon,

"CD, that is a superb avid editing job on that one, wasn't it? :)"

It certainly is. That's the great thing about some fan edits, they're often better than the official videos.
Just shows that you don't always need big bucks if you're creative.

@j_husker,
"I wrote a paper my senior year at Creighton (English-Creative Writing specialty) outlining the influence of philosophy on modern rock music. I got an A."

Congrats. I guess if you didn't, you might have penned a treatise illustrating the fallacy of making value judgements on rock music critiques.

Personally I've never been much of a fan of philosophy but when you're in a semi darkened room listening to Joy Division...

[And all God's angels beware
And all you judges beware
Sons of chance take good care
For all the people out there
I'm not afraid anymore]

...you don't really have that much choice.