The most beautiful Integrated Tube amp?

I need to buy a new integrated tube amp and due to the special reason that the one must very beautiful in appearance. Of course, sound also very important, but not the top priority. My loud speaker is bookshelf type W/89db, and sorce is analog.

I prefer "visible" tube type, not tube in the cabinet kind.
Please give me some ideas, thanks.

Aldosenet
aldosenet38f5
Mr. Bwhite comes through once again!! WITH PICTURES!! Both units are very captivating!!..STUNNNNING!..i sat there like 20 minutes just staring. Hey Bwhite could you be kind enough to find a photo of the JADIS 60 watt interg....and the 40 while your at it.
The new orchestra does not have the black "humps" on top of trans instead they are now flat and have gold plates with a fancy emmbossed design of the ohs set up...but the 60 looks awesome! Thanks Bwhite
Tweekerman, the photo above by Bwhite IS the Jadis Orchestra.

You are thinking of the Orchestra Reference. The Reference features the KT90 tubes(in place of 6CA7/EL34), transformer covers, 24K gold over brass knobs and fascia(in place of gold colored plastic), and bass/treble controls.

The Orchestra Reference basically occupies the position between the Orchestra and the DA30. The DA30 is similar to the DA60 pictured in the same post by Bwhite, but with 4 KT90 tubes, vs the DA60's 8.

Differences between the DA30 and Orchestra Reference are the DA30 features an active preamplifier section(in place of passive) w/tape monitor, tube standby, autobias, no tone controls, no transformer covers, and the gold toned fascia/knobs(in place of 24K gold over brass).

I find both the DA30 and Orchestra Reference to be superlative audio products, some of THE best I have ever come across. To me, the Orchestra Reference was the one to buy. Reasons being value, cosmetics, and tone controls. I cannot say which is really better sonically. They are a bit different. Which made the $2000 price difference factor big time into the equation.