The most beautiful Integrated Tube amp?

I need to buy a new integrated tube amp and due to the special reason that the one must very beautiful in appearance. Of course, sound also very important, but not the top priority. My loud speaker is bookshelf type W/89db, and sorce is analog.

I prefer "visible" tube type, not tube in the cabinet kind.
Please give me some ideas, thanks.

Aldosenet
aldosenet38f5
The Jadis Orchestra Reference is one of the most beautiful amplifiers you can buy. 24 karat gold over brass fascia and knobs, stainless steel, real wood, transformer covers in black and 24K gold, exposed tubes and capacitors. Definitely helped in getting my ex-fiance to approve the purchase. It looks right at home in the most elegant decor. On my side it was the best sounding tube amp I could find. Pretty much bar none. Many things going for it soundwise. Terrific bass, lots of clean, dynamic power, incredible refinement and detail, neutral. Bass and treble controls. Ability to tailor sound to a wide range, vis a vis the acceptance of KT90(come with the amp)/KT88/6550/EL34/6CA7/E34L output tubes. I would also have been happy with an Air Tight, but they are much more utilitarian looking(so not of your interest). Cary and Pathos are nice looking amps to my eye. There are also a lot of nice looking exotic amps, but they are harder to find.
I gotta admit, that Jadis is a gorgeous amp! Love to hear one someday. My Cary is more functional than beautiful, it's true. J
One thing about the Jadis Orchestra Reference. Please don't confuse it with the Orchestra. The Orchestra is considered to be very beautiful by many, but when compared to the Reference, it looks more than cheesy. The Orchestra substitutes the real 24K gold over brass for gold colored plastic fascia and knobs, and lacks the transformer covers(on its smaller transformers). No bass or treble controls either. Also, the Orchestra comes with 6CA7 tubes(will also take EL34/E34L). I don't think it will run 6550/KT88/KT90. I was told the transformers are the reason. Not 100% sure on this though.
Hi Trelja, I forgot about the Jadis Orchestra Reference. Beautiful and well made. Hi Seth, never saw the Lectron JH-30 but I loved the looks and sound of the Lectron JH-50.