The Big Misconception About Electricity

This vid goes quite a ways down the road to explaining why:

1)  Power cords make a not so subtle difference.

2) Cable elevators should not be looked at askance.

Regards, barts

128x128barts

Cindy,

Take note: “I was impressed with him so much that I continued to read up on him over the years.”

Engage brain before mouth or in this case keyboard.  Work on your reading comprehension skills.

@teo_audio , Fyi, mr debunker:

Just one point among thousands....Toyota corporation has patents, patents that have been applied for, been evaluated and passed scientific muster...and have been granted..on atomic transmutation. For a good 5 years now.

Mr. Science Twister ... get yourself a half decent patent lawyer and you can patent anything. I had a lot of patents, 1/2 of them are total crap, and were done purely for legal purposes, the so called patent wall w.r.t. competitors. Patent offices do not validate patents for scientific muster at any depth. They are totally incapable of doing that. You have a pretty distorted view of the patent process.

Now, you do realize that atomic transmutation is not science fiction right? It happens normally through both fission and fusion, and in particle accelerators. Did you have a point by bringing that up? Cold Fusion has still never been reliably repeated unfortunately. Lots of claims, and hopefully it will happen one day, but to this day it has not.

No, that does not pertain to "audio" per-se, it pertains to supersonic and hypersonic shock waves, a condition totally unrelated to the audio we deal with.

I am glad you are reading, but just reading the heading, does not provide deep insight, and not having the background, will not allow you to properly interpret what you read. Again, I am not sure what point you are trying to make, at least w.r.t. audio, but I will cut and paste the salient point from the scientific paper (which may be shown incorrect at a later date). Do you understand what this is saying? I will paraphrase. When observing a system at scale, this effect is lost. It is potentially important at the quantum levels, but at the level we typically interact with the universe, which includes audio, and pretty much everything about it, you can ignore it.

We showed that the coherence between the two temporal directions is effectively lost when the entropy production in the process is measured: the observation of a large increase (decrease) of dissipative work effectively projects the system in the forward (time-reversal) temporal direction. It is conceivable to imagine that such a projection could also result from the interaction of the system with the environment, which decoheres the system in a well-defined thermodynamic time’s arrow. Furthermore, when considering the total-entropy production in our process, one could consider adding the contribution arising from the irreversibility of the measurement itself. In Supplementary Note 3, we clarify that the entropy production linked to such a measurement, however, does not contribute to the definition of the orientation of the time’s axis associated to the quantum superposition of forward and time-reversal processes.

Throwing out random unrelated scientific articles may impress some people, but it does nothing to prove anything claimed.

Post removed 
Post removed