The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1

Showing 2 responses by johnny_888

1995 system: Theta DataBasic, Sonic Frontiers Ultra Jitterbug, Sonic Frontiers SFC-1 Signature tube integrate amplifier, Opera Callas monitors, strightwire interconects and bi-wired with Art Monolith cables. PowerWedge 114; Upgrade tubes, caps, etc... This system had that synergy everyone talks about.
2000 System: Classe CDP-1 CD Player, bi-amped and biwired CAP80 intergrate and Sonic Frontiers SFS-80, HK Cit 23 tuner, Custom Renaissance monitors - based on Scan drivers 8k8545k and 2905/9900 in solid maple cabinets, Kimber Silver interconnects and BiFocal Speaker wires. Absolutely the most detail I have heard from any speaker. Sounds amasingly wonderful considering my budget?