The best integrated amp for Klipsch Heresy

Looking for some input and or advice on replacing my excisting Onkyo TXNR807 with a integated amp to drive my Klipsch Heresy and B&O turntable.
markfina
This review of the Rega Brio-R matched the amp with Klipsch Heresey IIIs to good effect. It also has a very low noise floor, which is essential for an amp powering very sensitive speakers. The PrimaLuna One mentioned in the review sounds like it would be a good match. And another affordable integrated with a freakishly low noise floor is the Marantz PM8004. The s/n spec on the amp section is 125 dB.
Been thinking of a older McIntosh amp say MA6300 or MA6450 matched to my B&O 4200 with a MMC 20CL driving my Heresey ll could this be a match made in heaven??
Again - the Heresys are extremely efficient which gives you a great opportunity to play around with some low-watt tube amps including but not limited to SETs, which will give a far more detailed, engaging and magical sound than any hulking solid-state McIntosh will give you - especially if you're willing to shell out what an MA6300 would cost.

Mating a SS Mac amp with Heresys is like mating King Kong with Fay Wray.

Look into Almarro, Decware, Miniwatt, Bottlehead, or the vintage Scott that was mentioned, a nice Eico HF-81, etc.
Just let go of an NAD 326BEE that matched beautifully with my Forte's. I'm going into separates but for the coin it was a tremendous match. At a higher price point, nobody complains about McIntosh with Klipsch heritage speakers.