The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Isabel Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. Bought 10 bottles
this week - all the store had left - for $13.99, after having it served at a dinner in L.A. last weekend. Apparently it is in short supply. Excellent!! And I prefer red...
yellow tail (austrailia): merlot,cab.,and shiraz
bogle: merlot
luna di luna (italy): cab/merlot mix, sangiovese/merlot mix
promessa (italy): primitivo (similar to our zinfandel)
leaping lizard: zinfandel
woodstock "the stocks": shiraz
jacobs creek (austrailia): merlot, shiraz
blackstone: merlot
rex goliath: merlot
powers: merlot
Try the Rosemount wines from Australia; the Premium Diamond Varietals are a great value. Costco carries some of them for 4.99 to 7.99 They can also be purchased from Trader Joes's etc but for a higher price.
A great light white is Bochendal Savignon Blanc from South Africa. An unbeatable chardonnay is Frei Brothers from California and for a low cost red try Campus Oaks Zin from Lodi California. All are between $10 and $17 a bottle.