The best amp for $2k tube, solid state or hybrid

I want to purchase another amp. I've had GAS Ampzilla's, Melos MAT-180, Karan Acoustic KA-i180, a kit tube amp using dynaco st-70 transformers and UCD class D monos.

I am thinking Butler TBD 2250, Mark Levinson 27.5, Quicksilver V4, Rouge Audio M150, Llano Designs Trinity, Pass Labs X250.

I listen to 70's head/rock (ELP, Genesis, Pink Floyd) and some Jazz. I have a Audio Mirror tubed preamp (model PP1) an NAD T-585 cd/sacd player, Maplenoll Cleo II turntable, ProAc One SC clones and Gemme Audio Tantos.

I want used and to stay under $2500.00 total. I want more of the HIFI sound then the audiophile sound. Sterile is not good for me. Bass must be excellant (Pass X250) and mids should be smooth, but maybe a bit forward. Detail is preferred too, but sound stage and instrument placement is a must. I want to feel the snare drum and hear the fade of the cymbal as well as make out the lowest notes of a pipe organ.

Maybe I am asking too much for my price? Please help with any amp recommendation you've experienced. I am leaning toward the Butler and Pass amps.
stereo
Search for recent post from Atmasphere to see why impact of proper impedence matching on bass performance of tube and/or solid state amps!
I can't speak for the DNA-1 or 2 with Rev A, but I have a DNA-125 from McCormack with Gold revision and it is OUTSTANDING. I have had some other units on loan recently (up to $7,000) and no way would I trade the McCormack for any of them. Not to mention that I have exactly $2300 into the Gold DNA-125: not bad at all.
Although not a tube amplifier - it is an integrated unit...I would go with the Rogue Audio Cronus and spend some to upgrade my CD unit or use the CD player for a transport and but a nice DAV from Pacific or someplace. I own a Rogue as well as a BAT VX300Xse with super tubes. The Rogue is not in the same class as the BAT - it is as musical and has extremely nice low-end extension. I have the Rogue in-line and the BAT in a box. I do not miss the BAT - although I miss the low-level sonic detail of the BAT - but the pure musicality of the Rogue makes me forget that small oversight. For the price of $1795 with remote - the Rogue is the best value in audio - next to the Naim 5...but I prefer the Rogue as you can experiment with tubes. I use vintage EL34's and 10M series 12AU7's and 12AX7's. While this does boost the cost a bit - the Rogue form the box is better than any sub $2000 combo I have heard - new or used.

D
I have owned the Bultler and the Belles. The Belles Reference 350 is a much better amp. For solid state and $2000 the Belles Ref 350 is hard to beat. The real question now is tubes or SS.

The V4's are very good and might cost closer to $2800.

The Bulter amp is very good, but the Belles Ref 350 is BIGGER sounding,has better bass to be sure and smooth highs that soar higher then the Bulter. The Bulter is smooth and does nothing poorly. I found it a little, well , boring.
The BAT VK500 w/BAT PACK will let you listen to more of your classic rock CD collection I believe. There's not a harsh bone in it's body. Gobs of power. I got a whole lot of "they are here" using it with my tube preamp Sony CDP, and VR4 JR speakers. Being a touch to the warm side of neutral with great tuneful bass and bass impact, very good extension up top without grain or gloss, and strong midrange.... use with or without adapters! I did both. Works great with a variety of loudspeakers. Two power cords however, as it's a true dual mono block amp on a single chassis..