The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier

The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier has landed at the Audio Connection in Verona, NJ. I think John said 120 watts per channel with a phono stage that supports both MM and MC cartridges. 3 Single ended and 1 balanced input and output. Sounds great even though the unit has less than 24 hours on it.
joey54
@jjss49 ,
Great observations. Thanks for sharing.
I am awaiting an Aria Signature Preamp, as soon as Mr. B. can make one.
bob
Looking through this thread and wondering if anyone has compared Belles to Rega integrated amps.

I have an Elex-R, really love the Rega sound but the Belles amps are very intriguing to me. Have a pair of DALI bookshelf speakers, but might try Spendor, LSA-10, or even new stuff from Canton soon.

FWIW, I have gone with Rega over comparably priced integrateds from Hegel, Musical Fidelity, Denon, and Naim. 
@cd45123 I replaced my Rega Elex-R with a Belles Aria about 3 years ago. Once the Belles has bedded in I was completely  satisfied it was a decent upgrade, especially in terms of refinement. The Rega was fine for the money, but I clearly prefer the Belles. 

ianmack: I am with you I have owned LFD, more overhead for a dealer if you ask me, great sounding product but I found the Aria Signature much better to my liking and it sounded much better to my liking. The only thing that bested it was my Belles MB-200 Mono blocs and VT-01.. Not sure if I am going to keep both, although I like the versatility of an Int. Amp. 

Anyone looking for a Belles Aria Signature PM me, as I have one in Silver that I am going to be posting on here soon..  or not, the more I listen to it, the less I want to let it go.