Tenor 75WP or Lamm 1.1 for Kharma Midi Grand?

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Midi Grands. Now for the matching amp., the Tenor 75WP and Lamm 1.1 are on the top of my list. Can someone any offer opinions based on ownership?

Thanks is advance.
ca2284
There is no doubt that the Tenor/Midi Grand combo is much better sounding. That being said, Tenor is currently out of business and not producing the amplifiers right now. That being said, the designer and lead technician are fully supporting the amplifiers and are easily reachable in Montreal.

The OTL's have always been reliable as long as they are run with a speaker that has a benign impedence. No different than any OTL amplifier in this regard.
Dmurfet, I feel that the ML1's should handle most speakers rated around 90db or higher pretty well as long as the impedence curve is rather flat. When I first got the ML1's I had Vienna Acoustics Mahlers which are rated around 91db at a rather flat 4 ohms. These speakers seem to require some current. IMHO the speakers sounded much better with the ML1's than the Sonic Frontier 250 watt power 3's and the Bryston 500 watt monoblocks that I had used before.
I would go for the Tenors 75wi, I did tried the Lamm ML1 but the Tenors are driving me insane in terms of music. Enjoy