Tenor 75 Wi OTL

Just bought this OTL by Tenor.

Living in Destin FL and owning the Atmasphere S30 amp I could remove some power tubes to reduce the heat in the summer. Can this be done with the Tenor?

Kelly High End in Ca. who I bought from said the amps puts off very little heat after being on for a hour or two. BS from the seller?
128x128glory
I got a great price on them shipped to my door for 6K.

Sounds like I should unload them now and not even turn the space heaters on.

I can rebuy the S30. BB why do you think the AS is better?
You have to be kidding Glory 6K? that is a great price from their retail of 17k I believe. This was suppose to be the "it" of OTL amps and among the best period from what I've read and heard, Jtinn was a dealer and major proponent of this amp. I do trust your ears Jonathan. I only heard them once at a show with Pipedream speakers so have no opinion in anything familiar. I certainly would listen first before unloading and if you decide you really love them.....you might want to consider some kind of ventilation system but it seems from looking at your set-up with the staircase directly behind the speakers that it might be a bit of a challenge.
Glory if you must have vacuum tube amplifiers look for a pair of Lamm ML2 for your efficient speakers?but try first if you can.

I borrowed the Tenors at there peak of popularity tenor then floundered shortly there after for many reasons I suppose.
My ML2 are 12 years old and still fantastic. The ML2 changed some parts then later then onto the ML2.1 and 2 and for not the better.

Looking a little deeper at Tenor back then this goes to show you the company they kept at consumer shows and dealer show rooms with the likes of Pipedreams and Karma. Marketing know how of high dollar crap aimed at the gullible with deep pockets, and it works well.

But please give them a good listen to when they arrive just to see for yourself.
I owned these amps for a few years. They put off a huge amount of heat. I live in WA and do not have AC as we only have a few days during the year that really call for it. But, with these the heat in my listening room became unbearable for long listening sessions.

Like others have said try them before you decide to dump them, they are gorgeous sounding and looking amplifiers.
My ceiling goes up to the 2nd floor loft and are 22' high. All the heat goes up there so maybe put a fan in the window and blow it out of the house?

Why did I sell my AS S30. A smart ass for sure. Maybe the seller is right and after an hour they give off very little heat LOL.