Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Eric,
I appreciate the response here, and now that I posted this I've suddenly received an email response as well this morning. After talking to you yesterday, it was clear that the replacement wasn't in the works, amp was going to be a problem because of virus, what color was it? etc etc.  So if you've pushed everything through that quickly that is very much appreciated as I was left expecting weeks until anything happened.
 As for a free replacement...???  I clearly and deliberately asked you, upon receipt of damaged product, what I need to do on my end to facilitate reconciliation with FedEx, for both of us.  I absolutely don't blame you for the damage, and I certainly didn't convey that here.  You clearly stated that you would handle it completely on your end, which didn't happen.  I expect nothing for free and I assume I'm sending the damaged sub back to you as per our original conversation, where you mentioned FedEx would pick up and package.  I hope you hold them to that and get reimbursed.  There is no reason why you shouldn't, and I don't feel like I should shoulder it either.  You have the video and pictures, if you need something else, let me know.  Please understand where I'm coming from as a consumer/customer:  My situation seems a one-off, and I believe I was lost in the shuffle afterward.  For future reference I think most people would start to get nervous in the same situation.  I feel a lot better knowing the speaker is almost finished.  ... If someone would have just responded to one email over the last week... are you guys monitoring the forum and not customer email? 
It looks like Tekton is very busy, and unfortunately sometimes emails can get missed. It’s not ideal, but the added cost to each speaker sold when a full office staff is hired to answer hundreds of emails and phone calls, as well as folks that frankly need way too much hand holding(not present company, please don’t misunderstand), would be really high.

Let me say this about Tekton. For a company to be in business this long, and have a product that has a still growing fan base, they must be doing something right. No company would be in business this long if they were dropping the ball with customer service.

Slickmachine, your experience, unfortunately, can happen with any brand. I’ve had items simply not show up, and when I made enquiries found out that the company(not Tekton) somehow got my address fouled up. The Fedex experience can happen with all carriers too, especially with heavier items and delivery people that frankly should get fired.

Anyway, that the owner of a company would come onto a forum and speak directly and be up front with a customer, that’s a rare thing, and is a mark of a respectable organization. Keep the faith, I’m sure it will end well.

Sorry about your basement project, that sucks. You’ve got a bit of a challenge there. Hopefully in a year you’ll look back and chuckle about the whole thing.
I'm sure that it will be fine in the end, but up until yesterday I had no comms and no idea what was going on- after 3 emails over 9 days which sounds an alarm for me.  Not sure how a customer's 3 emails get missed but the moment a forum post goes up, immediately replies to thread post.  Think about it.
Either way, I'm super happy to hear the replacement is almost out the door because yesterday's conversation left me rather disappointed, obviously.  
As for the basement- super large poop sandwich for sure.  I'm hoping I have a job one year from now so I can look back and laugh.  If not, I can get you a deal on some lightly used Tektons.
For quite a number of years now I've bought all my gear based entirely on on-line research. Would greatly prefer home audition but that's just not possible. Not once the field is narrowed down to the one or two best in value/best in class. 

One of the things I have learned in doing all these searches and reading all these comments is to completely disregard anything and everything that is not owner or at least first hand experience. Actually I learned that long before I started doing this. They keep on writing it, oh well.

Actual user comments on the other hand are gold. Especially when they run against the grain of the common wisdom. When something is popular it takes a certain strength of character to have the courage to say the Emperor has no clothes. But when something is new and different then you take on a certain degree of risk in saying its marvelous. Even if it is.

Tekton is a pretty good example of this. Everything about Tekton from their design principle to the owner and even manufacture and sales, its all a little unusual. You say something positive, you open yourself up to attack from people totally clueless with no knowledge whatsoever. Some so totally determined to complain instead of admitting they have nothing to say they fall back on... well never mind.

Another thing I learned is how to find value even in the negative stories. If there's a lot of them, doesn't matter what they are, run. Never had that happen yet. But if there's hardly any that says something too. Especially in the inter web age, where one bad experience can be broadcast around the world instantly.

Not seeing anything here that worries me. Got a pretty fine system right now, if I do say so myself. If I was to win the Lottery, my first call would be to Eric to order some Ulfs. Then to Raven for a Reflection MkII. And Peter for a Hyperion. Yeah. I know. Dream on. But that's the company I put Tekton in.