Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Four years ago I started a project for my summer home -- to assemble a stereo system that would recreate orchestral music at concert levels. After going through a series of equipment choices, have finally ended up with Emotiva amplification, RME conversion, JRiver/REW file manipulation and DSP, AND, ESPECIALLY, Tekton speakers -- the Double Impacts.
Last night, as the new class A amp settled in, was able to have my first serious home concert. Started out with a couple of obscure symphonic favorites by Raff and Spohr, then listened to the entire Mahler 5th by Boulez and the CSO. The latter is very, very bright, clear, and loud. Plus 500 watts loud by the XPA-1 meters.
And the orchestras were there right in front of me with timbres so accurate I could easily assess the qualities/strength of the individual sections and soloists. No distortion or strain. All correctly placed in a pristine soundstage. No noise. Repeat, no noise.
Go to live concerts regularly and now recognize that my home system offers better fidelity.
SO, THANKS ERIC! Your Double Impacts, at their attractive price point, helped make this pleasure possible. This system fulfills my 4 year goal splendidly and, with a cavalier spaniel on the lap, makes each evening a special event.
d2girls,

Respectfully, you are woefully misguided and incorrect. I'm right in my patented claims. If that offends you... feel free to go on thinking the earth is flat over being proven round. What we're doing is called progress in the art and science of loudspeaker design. 

Fact - we're producing loudspeakers the have the electro-acoustical 'slight edge' over every loudspeaker produced today and it's how we get $1000 loudspeakers to measure and sound better than loudspeakers costing 10X more. Reference the Stereophile review for example. 

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread - Alexander Pope. The "angels" in my case are my industry peers that remain silent on the topic because they know I'm right, the worlds foremost AES engineers, the professional audio reviewers, and the audio magazine owners that refuse to broach the topic for all the right reasons.   

Eric Alexander - audio designer      
Concerning my dear friend Tejay, I appreciate you just as much as my two amigo's though I never counted them as that. But I count you just as close as they, Therefore I count you as the fourth Amigo,- not Jim Cary. seeing that you and I have been friends the longest. 
I vote for our awesome foursome amigos to schedule more play dates and pillow fights.

What each of you has shared has been helpful and more informative than usual. I, for one, am grateful. Good stuff...thank you!
Post removed