Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@jcarcopo  Fantastic news and results! Congratulations on being the first owner of the Encore. Looking forward to hearing more about these speakers, how they respond to your differing amplification, and differences from the DIs.

The fact that you were up past 3am speaks volumes!
@charles1dad Thanks, I'll get around to swapping amps soon to see how they fair with the Nords I have on hand, but for a few days I just want to bask in the glory of the sound I'm already getting.

@david_ten Thanks, yeah rarely am I so enjoying my listening session that I'm unable to sleep because I'm enjoying myself to much.

More to come! 
Hi, this is Ezra, owner of the ulfbhert Be's to which my dear friend Tejay was referring. I have also heard the regular ulfbhert  speakers as compared to my beryllium ulfbherts . I find it amazing as to how men perceive and interpret sound differently.  first, allow me to give a brief description  of my room with which I have lived for twenty years and am most familiar with. my room is 15 ft wide by 26 ft deep by 8 ft high. it is cement on dirt with bank carpet. it is 6ft under ground. not small, but not nearly as massive as Tejay's room, which I have visited many times. I have been quite fortunate as to have such industrial luminaries as,  Magico's Alon  Wolf, Albert Von Schwiekert, of Von Schweikert speaker company, Barry Ober formerly of JL audio Clement  Perry of stereo times and many others , all stating that my room is one of the finest they had ever heard. I have heard the regular ulfbherts on different occasions, and I do find quite a difference. First consider the differences in the materials, cloth vs metal. by  the very nature there is an undeniable difference. Just consider the molecular structure of metal and cloth. In my opinion,to deliberately attempt to get them to sound alike, let alone identical, would be a monumental scientific task. To my hearing, the beryllium is quite a bit faster and much more extended and cleaner, however both designs are quite musical. Herein comes preference , or possibly budget. I think Eric Alexander to be quite a genius in his abilities and accomplishments. I think him to be to quite astute. As to double the cost, go through excruciating design changes just to get the same results? I personally would not insult his intelligence. Both speakers, in my opinion are ground breakin, sonically competing way above their price point. As a matter of fact, I sold a $70,000.00 pair of Sonus Faber Lilium's and replaced them with the double impact se's. Why? because in my opinion the double impacts were sonically superior. the ulfbherts? another league. However I think wherever you go within the Tekton line  you win. just my opinion, I have no desire to bicker or fight. we are all entitled to our own opinion, this is simply mine. With due respect. Cheer's, Ezra 
I can't believe this thread is still going.  It has to be a testament to the achievement and popularity of Tekton speakers.  Just to amplify what Allen said about the Ulfbehrts, and I've heard Teajay's system and Ezra's system, the Ulfbehrts with the Beryllium drivers are a definite improvement over the regular Ulfbehrts.  I'm not wanting to get into or start an argument because Teajay is a friend, but in my opinion, it's not a subtle improvement.  Teajay's Ulfbehrts sound wonderful but the beryllium drivers take the Ulfbehrts up another level.  Seriously, if I owned Ulfbehrts and heard Ulfbehrts with the BE drivers, the only thing I could say, or think, would be DAMN!

The real reason for my joining in here, however, is to give Eric Alexander, and his guys, kudos for what they have accomplished.  I first got into the beryllium driver craze back in the mid-2000's with the Usher BE-10 and BE20 speakers.  The beryllium drivers in those speakers were very revealing and could go from sounding musical, with an open, detailed soundstage, to being bright and aggressive from one track to the next.  I felt this was consistent when listening to speakers with beryllium drivers.  Suffice it to say; I would not want a speaker with beryllium drivers in it.  I was pretty much concerned Ezra was going to be well in over his head and making a big mistake getting Ulfbehrts with beryllium drivers and kept urging him to reconsider or to please go to Teajay's home and listen to his Ulfbehrts before deciding.  Then again, maybe Ezra knows more than what he gets credit for.

The only thing that gave me pause was Eric.  I thought if he could pull off these designs using his arrays, maybe he can figure out how to deal with the aggressive sound of beryllium drivers.  Actually hearing the Ulfbehrt BEs was a total game-changer for me.  At no time was there any brightness, or aggressive sounding sonic artifacts.  No matter how loud Allen played music.  That was just a subtle dig at Allen because I actually played more music than he did and some of it was a little bit loud and some not loud at all.  The sense of the music sounding life-like with in-the-room authenticity, with macro and micro dynamics that were off the hook and bass that was outstanding.  To make it more interesting, all of this was done using a T+A integrated that I'm not really a fan of.  It's a nice enough piece of gear, just not my cup of tea, me being a tube fan.  I'll end with this; beryllium drivers in the Ulfbehrts made a significant improvement and takes the performance of that speaker to another level.  I have no idea how Eric did it, but he has accomplished something very special.