Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@yohimey  Welcome to Audiogon! It's all about the music and one's enjoyment. No matter what the path or gear. Great to hear you are loving your system and sound.
I have the Tektons approximately 60" from rear walls and 130" apart with approximately 6 ft . to the side walls , i sit 135 " away in the sweet spot, im using homemade horn loaders each on the inside of ea. spkr at about 60 degrees to out, helps seperation . I also have a Akai GX 635D 10" RTR and  Pioneer 900 cassette deck with a DBX 224 to encode / decode my high bias tapes, completely eliminating hiss, RTR does this w/o the DBX because it has a pinch roller pressing tape to head where as the cassette deck just glides across producing the hiss, i cant distinguish my encoded cassettes from the cd's! And the RTR just kicks musical ass all over the place. I got a chineese Shuguang 845-300b 21 watt S.E.T. intergrated amp as well , all tubes upgraded to z types. This  amp sounds extremely good, on Tektons 98 db @ 1watt on the 8 ohm taps .
Post removed 
I wonder if Eric managed to do something different with the beryllium speakers, kind of like he does with everything else. He seems to think outside the box as a rule.