Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
mdlofnwhr, I’m glad you’re going with the DIs. I love a good SET Tube Amplifier, but I’m biased in my opinion. (tube humor) I have ordered a pair of Nord Acoustic nforce hypex based 400w monos for a client’s install and I’m sort of kicking myself for not having them delivered to my address instead of at his just so I could have auditioned them with the DIs prior to setting them up for him on a pair of klipsch I recently sold him. What brand were you considering? I felt like Nord offered a great product for the money, but I’m curious if you decided on a different brand. If I was going with an amp other than a SET tube amplifier, a great Ncore Class D would be in my short list. Good luck with your system! Let us know how things are going!
mdlofnwhr, Please don't forget the LTA tube gear, the 40w amp would pair well with a HT processor, runs cool and the cage covers it all, lightweight to boot, and really sounds great (allowing emotion, color, and openness most SS gear cannot deliver).
Hi, does anyone here in Arizona own a pair of DI I can audition? I’m willing to bring wine or beer. Btw, I too am curious to know anyone who has used Class D like BC REF600m with DI?

Just got a set of Double Impacts and am breaking them in and doing a variety of fine tunings. Have done REW checks on frequency response and find they are perfectly fine here although my living room is not particularly flat. Am finding that the DAC chosen makes a tremendous difference in frequency response, more so than I would have thought. Perhaps this is because of the surrounding electronics? Am getting the best results with a studio device, a RME UFX. But this is only temporary as it does not have wireless remote. For amplification am using Emotiva monoblocks in class A and they sound superb. There is a bewildering number of DACs out there and would like to get one with very accurate balanced outputs around $1k. Has anyone here heard the Chinese Gustard 20? It seems, like the DIs, to hit above its weight. Thanks for the response.