Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
There is a delerium mix of a Sarah Machlachlan song which I love and I just found a Paul Oakenfold remix of a U2 song! I was excited to say the least, two of my favorite performers at once.
In the coursing veins of Infected Mushroom, Hallucinogen and Aphex Twin lies an amazing collaboration called Shpongle. As far as I know this outfit has released 2 (nothing short of) amazing albums. Composition, sonics, emotion, it's all there. Can't say I'd recommend one album over another.
For an excellent downtempo collection, I can't recommend the Dreamworld: Essential Late-Night Listening collection highly enough, containing Tricky, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Morcheeba, Moby, Spiritualized...all good stuff.
DJ Krush(acid Jazz),DJ CAM,DJ Shadow(Endroducing)...anything on Astralwerks...which
have 2 "rewerks" comps featuring new mixes by Basement Jaxx,CHem Bros,Primal Scream w/ Mad Professor,AIr,Fatboy SLim,Photek,etc...for dub...anything featuring Jah Wobble...
Left out one of the best...Grooverider....look for "cybernetic Jazz"...its a single...found on Cd as well...great stuff....