Technics SP-10 + SME 3009 S2 Improved

I recently acquired a vintage 70's setup from an aquaintance I was helping move. A very well preserved Technics SP-10 with matching Technics base and an SME 3009 S2 Improved tonearm. It works great, I've cleaned it up and adjusted the speed pots, etc.

Question is:
Should I sell it as a package or would people be more interested in the arm and the table by themselves?
elliott_studio_arts
"People want things to just plug 'n play" That may be true of the general population but I have found that Audiogon members want to assemble their own systems and that things are usually worth more individually than as a group. IMHO the table is better than the arm and if I wanted to keep it for my own use I would put a newer SME or Graham SME mount arm on it; YMMV.
Hmmmm... I think I'll sell it as a package as the plinth is cut out for the SME. How much do you guys think it's worth? I'm thinking $500- $600.00...
I would think more if it is in good shape; assuming that I would say the arm is worth $300 and the table $600 at least. And no, I don't want to buy it, my wife has made it quite clear that I have too much gear already.
I hear that brother! I have too much stuff too- that's why I need to let this one go.

Yes, it's in very good shape, just a little corrosion blemishes on the aluminum and a scar in the veneer where the dust cover lived for 40 years.

Thanks for all the help guys.