Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Here is the intro Tara Labs Evolution interconnect, the afforadable bottom of the new Evolution model line,this I/C comes in two different types, Extentended Bandwidth or controlled Bandwidth, Air Evolution w/Evo HFX grounding station - 1.0m/3.3ft

Extended Bandwidth - Interconnect

The Air™ Series and air-tube™ technology from TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for nearly 20 years. The Air 1 Interconnect was The Absolute Sound ‘Product of the Year’ and has been one of the best-selling high-end audio cables of all time.

Now TARA Labs proudly introduces the Air Evolution™ Interconnect that provides phenomenal performance and a Capacitance figure of only 4 pF per foot. This means that the Air Reference has more than twice the high frequency bandwidth of the famous Air 1 Interconnect. Of course the construction uses a minimal amount of dielectric material and a pair of the Rectangular Solid Core™ conductors.

The sound of the Air Evolution is completely neutral and absolutely revealing with high frequency and airy detail that is not found in comparable audio cables. There are two versions of the Air Evolution. The higher priced Air Evolution also includes our HFX Floating Ground Station System.
•All new air-tube™ design
•Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
•Teflon and Aero PE filament ensuring a high percentage of overall air dielectric
•Each channel is a twin axial
•Each channel uses a RSC Gen 2 conductor for separate positive & negative runs
•Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
•Extremely transparent, detailed, open & revealing
•Fine resolution of fine detail
•Image outlines clearly defined, life-like imagery
This is a new speaker cable from Tara Labs that only uses one cable per channel, instead of two per channel, I am not sure if Tara Labs has ever made a one cable per channel cable before?, I can say that in my 25 years exsperience with Tara Labs, I have never seen or heard of a speaker cable produced before like this from Tara Labs, this is one of the only cables I have not had a chance to listen to yet, if any of you out there has exsperience with this cable, please give your impression's of the sound to all of us here,cheers. Making Sense of …. OMEGA CX Speaker Cable

The TARA Labs OMEGA CX is the first controlled bandwidth speaker cable from TARA Labs that uses a balanced Inductance and Capacitance conductor arrangement. While Tara Labs high end speaker cable normally feature separate conductor paths for the positive and negative runs, to make one channel, the OMEGA CX is an integrated conductor configuration with positive and negative runs in one cable per channel.

The balanced Capacitance and Inductance measurements for this cable make it appropriate for wide bandwidth amplifiers and loudspeaker applications. The OMEGA CX is especially recommended for systems with a tendency towards harshness or high frequency glare
First of all, I am not out here to defend Audiolabyrinth. In all honesty, I find this thread somewhat strange. That said I am an user of the topline of Taralabs cables, that is the Grandmaster evolution ic's and loudspeaker cables. And although I have mentioned various times, inte alia on the Whatsbestforum, that 'best in the world' in the context of audio does not mean anyting to me because imho people hear differently, have different tastes, have different sytems, have different accoustics to deal with, etc I am still enjoying the Grandmaster evolution cables inmensely. I have not heard anything better in my two systems but - to make myself absolutely clear aboout this - at the same time I am totally fine if you prefer other cable brands.

The real reason for me to reply is the followwing. I would like to make a short comment regarding the comments that were made on the Audio Exotics website recently with respect to the Grandmaster evolution: please keep in mind that the Audio Exotocs website is commercial driven and that Audio Exotics is not the distributor of Taralabs but only of the cables to which the Grandmaster evolution was compared. Yes, Audioexotics is using state of the art components (although in all honesty I do not understand their fondness for the Cessaro speakers) but might it be possible that their attitude was (partly) influenced by commercial reasons?
There are many audiophiles that use digital Dacs in their system, some of you have state of the art digital system's, what better way to obtain all the glory from such a system than to have a cable that will bring all the magic to your listening room, this is one of the newest cable's produced as of late by Tara Labs, really, this is the latest addition to the Evolution model line up, this is the top digital cable model from Tara Labs, Making Sense of …. Grandmaster Evolution Digital

The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect uses a pair of RSC® Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductors.

In the AES/EBU format, the conductors are critically spaced to ensure an exacting 110 Ohm characteristic impedance; this is the AES/EBU format used with XLR connectors.

The RSC Gen 3 conductors are smaller than the Gen 2 version, and this provides a more extended bandwidth for the digital signal.

The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses a system of woven filaments constructed from small Teflon tubes, to expand and displace the shield further away from the signal carrying conductors.

In this way, the Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect is able to reduce digital distortion, called ‘jitter’.

Jitter explains why Digital cables sound different from on to another.

The most significant reason for the different sound in digital recording and playback systems is the phenomenon of ‘errors’.

The most widely known error is called ‘jitter’. Jitter can be thought of as a timing error or a distortion of the digital bit-stream within the digital send and receive components and the digital interconnect cable.

The timing errors (digital jitter) can be reduced by using better quality cable with superior shielding to reject interference within the cable.
Thankyou Audiocrack, you are most welcome to this thread, when you get time, tell us about the performance increase with the tripoint Emperor grounding unit being used with the Tara Labs GrandMaster Evolution cables you have, cheers.