Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Pr. ISM Onboard The One™ - 1.0m/3.3ft

Category: Controlled Bandwidth - Interconnects

The ultimate combination of RSC® and Onboard Shield™ technologies. Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information. Vivid, lifelike sound within a large, expansive soundstage. Has an Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors with a natural fiber core; PTFE dielectric throughout; Aero-PE® primary dielectric throughout and Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
•RCA (Torque-Lock™)
•XLR
•Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
•RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
•Natural fiber core.
•PTFE dieletric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric throughout.
•Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
•The ultimate combination of RSC® and Onboard Shield™ technologies.
•Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information.
•Vivid

The ISM Onboard The One audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The One - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.
Omega Evolution AC Power Cable

More than twice the conductor mass is used in the Omega Evolution, the live run uses 18 rectangular conductors, the neutral run uses 18 rectangular conductors, and the ground run uses 18 conductors where as there is no ground run in the Cobalt. The Omega has more than twice the conductor mass.

Additionally, three low frequency conductors are used are used for each live, neutral and ground (earth) run. The Omega is fully shielded with each live neutral ground runs being separately shielded and then the shields runs are connected electrically. This is a much more powerful dynamic rich clean detailed combination of sound qualities not heard in any other AC power cable.
Connected my Taralabs grandmaster evolution ic's (two pairs) as well as my Taralabs zero gold ic to my new Tripoint emperor. The Tripoint emperor is a state of the art 'grounding' device and clearly superior to the Tripoint Troy signature se I was using before (and which is a fantastic product) for signal grounding. Once more a big leap forward in sound production as the Taralabs cables greatly benefitted from the connection with the Tripoint emperor. I refer to my thread on the WhatsBestForum regarding the Tripoint emperor. The Taralabs grandmaster evolution ic and loudspeaker cables are by far the best cables I have ever heard. Combining them with the Tripoint emperor make them even better, that reaching a level of purity and refinement that is hard to believe. So to all Taralabs users, try to combine them with a Tripoint Troy signature (or even Tripoint emperor) and you will find out that the latter bring out thebest in the former.
The new Cobalt reference power cord, one model above the original, The Cobalt AC Reference Power Cable

The Cobalt AC Reference Power Cable is a reference quality AC Power Cable having both High-Frequency conductors (Rectangular Solid Core) matched with specially adapted Low Frequency conductors. The Cobalt Reference AC has 18 high frequency conductors for the Live run, and 18 high frequency conductors for the Neutral run. The Ground path is comprised of shielding and 18 AWG solid core conductors that are fitted with Ceralex(R) capsules.

Shielding

Shielding is used to protect the signal conductors from RFI and EMI. Braided shield is good for EMI, and foil for RFI. Combinations (foil and braid) are used for long runs for RF cables.

TARA Labs exclusive Parallel Shielding System was formulated to "common" any electrical potential (EMI interference voltages) between shields in RSC® Master Gen 2 and RSC Air™ interconnects. Our parallel shields connected together act as a 'star-ground' for the shields and the RFI/EMI radiation. By commoning the electrical potential in the shields, a better 3-dimensional reproduction of the soundstage is achieved due to both channels having the same level of reduced background noise. Example: A preamp's transformer often concentrates radiation more toward one channel of the interconnect pair. If there is no shield, RFI would be modulated with the audio signal, often making the high frequencies sound bright or grainy. When shielding is used this sonic glare is reduced. When the shields are commoned, the left and right channels' bandwidth and EMI interference effects are far more equal channel to channel. The result is better imaging, spatial cues and a naturally quiet background