Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi Audio labyrinth. 
The dealer whom I contacted is not responding to my emails. 
Also I am confused as there r too many models to choose from. And without an audition it's even more difficult. 
Can you advise me some good dealer who gives super discount??
Thx
Hi divinearun,  you need to email me about dealers or deals,  however,  we need to talk here on the thread about taralab's cable's,  I am well educated on everything taralab's products, also,  with taralab's,  the more you spend the better performance you get,  system matching is crucial,  although taralab's works on any system,  it's best to only spend on what you need,  an example of what I'm saying is,,, you would not need the zero Evolution Interconnect for component's that cannot produce enough resolution for the cable's performance value. 
Hi Audio labyrinth.  How do I send you a pm.?? I don't see your email address anywhere! 
Thx
Divinearun,  you send your email through audiogon,  like you have before,  cheers 
Divinearun,  thankyou for your email,  have you decided what model you are interested in?