Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
This is not on the Taralabs site!, this is what I will reveal to all the bi-amp speaker owners, I have 12 inch omega jumpers that go from the bottom post to top post, sounds damn incredible, was the top of the line!, mmm, now taralabs has introduced my next bi-amp 12 inch cable's, the Evolution omega line cable's, cheers.
Audiolabyrinth, could I buy HFX ground station separately for DIY to use with my own rca cables? I mean to create rca adapters with ground pigtails to use with the HFX.
Hi lateboomer, no, you cannot, the HFX ground station is other than a good ground, it complete's the circuit of the floating shield's of the TARA lab's cable that requires the station, however, nearly everyone does not know you can buy another HFX ground station and use it on the other end of the interconnect for a huge performance improvement, how do I know, I've done it, as a matter of fact, I had two mono blocks TARA LAB'S grounding station's on the amp end ,then a stereo station on the source end of the interconnect, the result was stunning to say the least.
Taralabs does not make the mono block ISM grounding station's any more, the standard HFX grounding station's are bigger, with more cerelex material within the station than the ISM stereo grounding station's of the late 90's, the standard HFX grounding station is a only stereo grounding station, however, the concept of useing another ground station on