Take that to good will

What is it with all these old junk amplifier listed on these sites for more than $3k all time. Take that pile of rust and fire wire to the good will or if you can pay $20, take to dump.  Who buy this old crap is to get back to being little kid again?  Take that box of static electrify back to the future old man gear and burn rubber boy. 
tubebuffer

Showing 1 response by 213runnin

But you’ve got to admit, some of the prices people are asking for their rusty gold is pretty ridiculous. It puts greed in the mind of otherwise sane people.

A co worker started gabbing with me about his Dynaco amp. How he carried it home from the store on the bus after proudly making his first purchase, back in the 70’s. He kept going on and on about it over a couple of conversations, and finally I realized he was probably seeing if I was interested in it.

He mentioned that he found it, yup, it was still in the garage and wasn’t rusty at all. I asked him if he had fired it up. He said no! He wasn’t sure what he should do with it, he wanted to stick to digital music, yada yada. Gee dude, maybe you should put it in craigslist instead of hassling your co workers about it!
I couldn’t believe it, he hadn’t even turned it on...