TAD 803 budget amp suggestions??

I am setting up a second system with a pair of used TAD 803SD's and would love to know if anyone has suggestions on a amp that would go well with these babies but that is as much as of a used bargain as the speakers themselves (I'm talkin' cheap people). I have a Wright WPL 10V preamp that i can use or not (e.g., if the amp has a volume pot), love tubes, listen to a wide variety of music in a smallish room and plan to use a good subwoofer with an old but perfectly functional Rotel RCD 855 cd player.

Let's hear it for Audiogon and for the financially challenged, a match made in heaven! Thanks everyone.
thomp9015
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1169051605

Maybe not ultra-cheap, but a great sounding amp/integrated that should be great with those speakers. May not be enough power if you plan to fill a large room with Rock & Roll or full Symphony, but should be excellent for any other use.

The Red Wine amps are really good. They would not be out of place in many big-rigs. I'm currently using one in my main system and couldn't imagine a better value in amplification.

Oh, they are also propular on the internet forums, so resale would be easy if you decide you don't absolutely love it...

Enjoy,

TIC