System for weekly traveller to use in hotel room

I travel in my work every week. I can not bring a compact system like a Linn Classik with speakers to the hotel rooms I stay in. How have others solved this issue? I have more time to listen at the hotel in the evenings that I have when I am home over the weekends. Looking for how other have solved to get a travelling sound system that can satisfy the high end listening requirement.
dcaudio

Showing 1 response by chaskelljr2001

Well "Dcaudio"

I definitely concur with "Marakanetz" when he says that you should go to "www.headphone.com". Anything you need to know about high quality portable audio, they got you covered there.

I have a "portable/traveler" stereo myself (which I use mostly for the office, but sometimes, I go out of town too, and that means that sometimes, I need to listen to my tunes in a motel room too....... especially when I am in for the night), and I haven't had nothing but great times with it each and every time I use it. It doesn't quite match the home rig as far as ultimate sound quality is concerned. But for what it is, it is an excellent system considering the purpose for which it is used for. So, that alone is saying a lot.

Again....... I'm happy with mine. And when you finally assemble yours, you'll probably be happy with yours too.

Regards.......

--Charles--

P.S.: PORTABLE SYSTEM:
----------------------
Sennheiser HD-580 Headphones
HeadRoom Total AirHead Headphone Amplifier (the 9 Volt version)
Sony D-EJ815 CD Walkman
Straight Wire Short Portable Interconnect Cable
HeadRoom Leather Portable System Bag