Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
But on Monday, I will call Mike at HRS, because he is a Real engineers engineer and see what he thinks about damping vibration in that 1m of cable. I can see with my accelerometer ( yes I have one, and an SPL meter and an RTA... did you throw out the rusty tape measure... yet ? ) that the Vandersteen cabinet and the HRS isolated Vandersteen amp ain’t moving much ( when you get real tools we can compare the differential)....

who knows, maybe a constrained layer cable wrap will emerge...
For the record in 1982 we went to hardwood floors in the demo rooms, all 7 of them..... because we didn’t need cable risers....
I listened to the risers at Rocky Mountain last year. Did it make a difference? Yes. With many tweaks it's often about the visceral feeling of the music, ie is it less fatiguing, do your shoulders drop when you listen, smooth out subtle edges/sharpness etc. vs.  changing more obvious attributes such as sound stage, imaging, etc.  These risers definitely changed the visceral feeling of the music.  I don't know if they are better or worse than using wood or ceramic risers because SR didn't do A/B with other risers, just with and without. Like everything your mileage will vary so if there price is right and you like the look of them , may be worth a 30 day try. Since these do have the proprietary  transducers, they will definitely sounds different than comparable risers without them. Also the difference wasnt night and day and you will want to add these to an already highly revealing/resolving system.
Here are the specs on them from the manufacturer, clearly stated so there’s no come back liability. (nothing about any improvements to the sound)
"Treated aluminum cable supports incorporating custom designed HFTs and other Synergistic Research UEF technology.

Price: $399 set of four Dimension: 5 x 5 x 4.5 inches (WxHxD)"

You’ll need two sets thats $800!!!! Just use tennis balls cut in half they sound better.

Cheers George

Post removed