Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hi Tbg, I have a pair of Apex speaker cables on route to me today. I will make the comparison myself. I'm still interested if anyone else has as well.
Hi Joyeboynj,

I started with the Precision speaker cable, and I thought I had a problem with the bass (my speakers go to 23 hz at - 3db).
I changed to the Apex. It's another league : it's like opening a curtain, and bass are deep and tight.
Who tried a precision AC cable on a preamp ?
So far I tried a T2, and T3 on an Audio Research Reference 3 but I was not satisfied.
Autentic, Precision AC works best on tube gear or on power conditioners. So it may be a good audition for you. You may also want to compare it to a Hologram A on your preamp. The T2 and T3 are not always the best choice for preamp. The Cable Company will lend you all the PC's to try before you buy.

Last week, The Cable Company sent me Apex speaker cables to compare to my Precision Reference SC's. I agree with your comments. Also, I found the soundstage to be wider, rounder with more presence and weight. The P.R.'s are fast and dynamic but I found I preferred the Apex and placed an order today. Pounding on the piano keys was more realistic with lots of weight in the low registers.
Autentic, I just flat out dislike the Precision AC cord on anything, but SR thought I might like it on my amp. The Halogram A was great on my amp and the Halogram D was better on my music server and the sacd player. The T2 is the surprising pc for me. It is clearly best on my line and phono stages and, I think, on my dac.

Joeyboynj, I have not tried the Precision speaker wires, but you are right on about the bass on the Apex speaker cables. I was told the same things about the Precision AC, but that some ss amps. Not mine.