Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
You are going to hear things that you didn't hear in your system before. Give them a couple of days to really settle in and sit back and relax. Enough said... :O)
I'd like to hear if anyone compared the Gabriel Gold Rapture to the Tesla or with the Tesla.Same for the Tara Labs "The One".I've read the Gabriel Revelation compared favorably in some aspects against and with the Tesla according to member geojap's 6-27-07 post.
Is there any other cable that mates well with the Tesla or do you need an all Tesla set-up.
I have one Rapture in my set-up and am thinking of buying a used Tara, GG Revelation or a used Tesla.
Budget is about $850 right now for another cable max.
Post removed 
I'm interested as well Leica_man based on 97% of your 65 posts concern Synergistic.

Also you have zero (none) feedback.

Love to hear from you.