switching from Tubes to SS

I am thinking of making the switch. I would welcome your opinions on a SS amp (either stereo or mono blocks)

My setup is as follows

Wadia 861 Cd Player
First Sound Pre amp
ProAc Response 5 speakers
Fim Cables
Hydra PLC

Thank you in advance
Brad Fisher
Yea I agree we could use some more info, I feel there are very few solid states worth using and they tend to be a lot if $$$. They include accuphase, boulder, Rowland, Cello, Halcro all of which are pricey(to most of us) and a good quality tube will sound nearly good if not better in most situations for less-of course there are exceptions. Is there any reason you feel you should change?

Regards,
Tim
After 10 years with tubes I switched back to SS. It all depends on what you like and the synergy of your system. I owned Cary, Wolcott,Roger Majesky amps all of which are excellent. When I heard the Aloia amps in my system is was the best match I liked.Other than sound some of the problems I had was reliability, Constant biasing, tube failure.
I own a pair of Joule Electra 160 mono blocks. I love these amps. I have owned them for a year and a half. I dont think there is anything wrong with my setup. I am just wondering if the grass is greener on the other side.
Please try Pass Labs x series amps and pre-amps. Tube like sound without the hastle of tubes.
I drive Proac Response 2.5s with a Pass X-150 and I use a First Sound tube line stage as you do (some of the time, I switch off with a Placette). Great combination. You may want more power than the 150, but maybe not.