Summer Power Woes

For the past month, I've found my system to be a little stale and uninvolving. The other week, it became apparent that the sound was significantly better in the early morning compared to the evening. This morning, we finally get a 'relatively' cool morning, and the sparkle is back.

Just a reminder to not judge or make critical comparisons during the summer when the temperature is over 100 and everyone's AC is going 24/7. Systems can be very dependent upon the quality of electricity, even when one takes many steps to minimize this effect. I am convinced the effect is quite clear under these extreme conditions. And, it is not just your own ACs on the power line, but everyone else's.
rtn1

Showing 1 response by davide256

Summer time heat means summer time humidity.Unless you live in an arid climate zone, increased humidity from constantly running AC can interfere with sound conduction and the performance of electronics. You may need better dehumidification in the afternoon hours if constantly running AC is raising your house humidity.