Suggestions on Tube Pre-amp. Please

I looking for a used Tube Pre-amp 1000-1500.00.It will be matches with a Aragon 8008bb Amp pushing Tyler Ref.Monitors.
I have read a few review that describe the aragon sound as tad warm and darker. Sould I be looking for a Pre that is more detailed than tube like.
Models that I have concidered. Rouge Audio 66
BAT VK3i
Audible Illusions 3a

Thanks
Jim
jhmiles
Jim (sorry missed the "J" key the 1st time) - you can send it into Rogue and for $250 (+ freight both ways) you can get it upgraded. Check out the Rogue site to confirm price and details of the upgrade.
Good to hear that you plan on going with the Rogue 66! If you decide to upgrade the Rogue to a Magnum, all you have to do is call them first and then send the unit to Rogue. I upgraded my Rogue 99 to the Magnum and feel like it was a VERY worthwhile upgrade. Good luck and keep us posted.
Oh Well. Just heard from owner of the Rogue he already has a buyer. Iam sure another will come along. If anyone knows where I can find one used on the net let me know.

Jim
A used Kora Eclipse betters anything mentioned here so far. It offers fabulous resolution, holographic imaging & well defined soundstage; smooth extended highs. deep tuneful lows and mids that are as palpable as anything I've ever heard.

Like all Kora gear it also has an intangible quality -- an ability to bring the essence of the music to life.
I second the Kora Eclipsh. I also thinks it great. I put nos 1967 semmins gold pin tubes in it and dont think it can be beat at its price point IMHO.