Suggestions for Giant Killer rca coax digital cable under $500 used

If anyone can give some advise on nice cable to go from Auralic G2 streamer to Pontus. Audio Hungary a50i to Joseph Audio Pulsar, Reference 3a towers. Using Acoustic Zen Silver ref 2 between dac and amp, Audience au24 se, TG Audio silver speaker wire.

Currently using a JPS Labs superconductors 2, 75 ohm coax. Any help would be appreciated.

I just put together this all streaming system ( new to streaming) a year or so ago and wondering if the JPS Labs may be holding something back. 

paulcreed

Showing 1 response by lcherepkai

I had the AZ MC2 and it was a completely adequate digital cable, but I tried a Neotech NEVD 2001 so I could use BNC at the transport end and found it bettered the AZ in just about every way by a slim but noticeable margin.  Of course, the Neotech may have sounded better due to better plugs (Xhadow RCA  and Oyaide  BNC).  Recently, I had a custom pair of Grover Huffman Pharaoh XLR interconnects built using Oyaide Focus1 XLR plugs.  I ended up trying this as a digital cable and it's great in this application.  I currently see a Grover Huffman Pharaoh digital interconnect with RCA's on USAudiomart  for $300.  It's not exactly the same as mine but I think it's very much worth looking into.  I also had the stock Pharaoh interconnect and it was also excellent sounding; the sound was quite detailed with a black background, very focused images, with warmth and a sweetness not usually associated with this much detail, in my experience.