Suggestions for a streamer only (I have a great DAC)

I have a dCS Paganini DAC and Paganini Clock. I’m looking for a streamer only to pair with the Paganini to stream via Tidal.  That’s it, I don’t need a streamer/DAC/etc.  I don’t want to extra for pay for redundancy.  Any good suggestions on a streamer only  that you have paired to a high end DAC with good results would be appreciated. 

PLEASE no “try some at home on your system” responses …. that’s the reason I came here, for some recommendations. Price range $1500-$5000.

Thanks!

naperaudio

It will interesting to see what the PS Audio streamer quality will be. I believe they will release it 2020.

@naperaudio

If an Innuos Zenith Mk3 ends up as a contender, it just so happens that I placed an ad for one on US Audio Mart yesterday evening. The price falls within your stated budget: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649831352-innuos-zenith-mk3-music-server-2tb-storage

Aurender N replaced by N20, a iittle more expensive than N10 , But half the cost of W20SE !! Take a lppk, a sweet spot in the line !!

I bought a Bluesound node 2i and never looked back. The software, flexibility,   steaming options, ease of use cannot be beat. It has been reliable with no problems. I run the digital output to a Shitt Bifrost and it sounds great. I run it to a Primaluna integrated.  It sounds wonderful. The great DAC you have will complement the sound.

I was in the same place. I love my DAC  - Aesthetix Romulus Eclipse with Telefunken & Amperex.  But my McIntosh MB100 was no good in many different ways. It had to go.

So - the Lumin U1 was my choice and the reliability, sound and interface have been a significant upgrade. I've received solid support from the manufacturer when I had questions, and there have been 2 or 3 firmware upgrades  Good overall experience.