Suggestion for Amp to 2 ohm loads?

What would you suggest for an Amp that can handle down to a 2ohm load and that is rated up to 300 watts a Channel?

I do not need the Max Watts of 300watts.

Thanx!
nearsota
All the above suggestion are valuable. I second the McCormack. I could also suggest Classé, specially the older DR series or for a lower budget the Sunfire amps. What speakers exactly do you want to drive?

Serge
You don't need a three hundred watt amp to drive a two ohm load. There are other issues just as important. How large is the room you are using. Is the acoustic enviroment bright or dead? How loud do you normally listen to music. What is the speaker sensitivity. Martin&Logans go down to one ohm and I have heard them driven by quality 100 watt amps. Look for a solid state amp the doubles it's rated output as the resistance is halfed. Also high current tube amps can drive low resistance loads. When in doubt ask a dealer to loan you an amp to try. Good Luck!
Glad to see there are alot of Audioheads thinkin of this stuff as It becomes a virtual maze of what is able to do what!
I will look at all the post to determine what might be the most musical to my ears!Wish I were a reviewer so I could do the sampling of so much fine gear!

Cheers and happy listening!
Look, first of all the 2 ohm load is more than likely in a very narrow frequency range. I don't know of any speakers that are nominally rated at 2 ohms. Secondly, the sensitivity (efficiency, if you like) is another consideration. Thirdly, the phase angle of a speaker should be another consideration. Some other posts mention room acoustics, etc. So it seems it is not such a simple answer.
Of course, you could always by some brute force amp and probably not concern yourself.

My own experience is using 60w tube amps to drive Acoustats and Magnapans to very satisfying levels.

The speaker mfg certainly could suggest the best type of amp, but any good amp that is rated for 4 ohm loads will probably work just fine.

Jim