Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Mix of new and released many years ago. Also, totally different genres from most mentioned and all have outstanding engineering...

Cinder Well - No Summer (folk)

Jonny Nash (minimalist pianist, mechanical drawer organ) with Suzanne Craft - A Heart So White (“Knife” is an incredible and quite unique cut on an excellent album); also check out his album Poe featuring Teguh Permana (member of Tarawangsawelas on Morphine Records) who specializes in the sacred Tarawangsa, a two-stringed instrument used in the sacred Tarawangsa music of Sunda, Indonesia. Both albums are quite beautiful.

Trifonic - Convergence (classic of classic electronic album made by the Trifon brothers. Every song is excellent and the engineering is exceptional (such as what I picture as a long chain that curls up and is extended across the soundstage and is pulled back like a whip several times). With the right room (golden ratio sound room my dad had built) in the cut “Infiltration”, while sitting in the "sweet spot" chair, at 1 min 47 sec a "whaaaaaaa" spinning buzz (which I picture as a spinning pin wheel that has been electrified) emanates distinctly and for a fairly long duration out of the rear wall behind me at 10 o'clock. I heard none of the related sound structure coming towards me just prior to this sonic event (just got a spine tingle thinking about it). I communicated with one of the brothers and he has no idea he had engineered this into the album and had no idea how it occurred (I assume there was a sonic cancelling occurring that then released at just the right moment). Only my dad’s (now mine, soon to be totally updated with Graz Parts by Music Technology in Sterling, VA) Apogee Duetta II Signature Series full range ribbon speakers have been able so far to reproduce this incredible experience. Go figure.

I could list pages of albums that will qualify as obscure to most that are outstanding, but I’ll leave you with these 4 albums.

“Tricky” by Domenic Troiano, the whole of side two is absolutely brilliant. Recorded in 1972. 
Fizzy, Fuzzy, Big & Buzzy-The Refreshments
It's oddly available on vinyl. 
Not sure why I like this album but it's got some magic to it.