Suggest Best DAC under $1500 for "Elac Navis ARB-51" Active speaker.

I am a newbie in HiFi Audio but a Music Lover since childhood. I was looking for Best designed speakers under $2000 and purchased "Elac Navis ARB-51" speaker. KEF LS50W was in my mind but chose Elac Navis as it can scale well with external DACs. Another Main reason for choosing Elac Navis over KEF LS50W is Navis speakers are said to be more Warm & non fatiguing. I don't want my choice of DAC to make it sound brighter or too analytical. I prefer a DAC/Preamp combo under $1500 and need XLR outputs. From researching on most of the forums, below are the DACs I think would be a good match. Kindly provide your valuable suggestions. 

1. RME ADI-2 DAC ==> Many users reported that it is excellent DAC but too digital.
2. Topping D90
3. Cambridge Audio CXN V2 (I know DAC couldn't compete with rest but its a 3 in 1 combo).
4. Denafrips Ares II  (Needs a Preamp)
5. Schiit Gungnir Multibit (Costs >$2000 with a preamp)
sathtom
you want warm tonality with very good resolution - suggest neko audio d100 mk2, reasonably priced, very very musical dac
Sathtom, thanks for posting! I also have new Elac Navis ARB-51 speakers. Looking for a new DAC and streaming combo that compliments the speakers w/XLR Out. It would be great if dac could also be used to improve my old Stan Warren modified CD player too. Watching for replies to your post with keen interest.
If you're open to buying used, I'm extremely happy with a Bel Canto DAC 3 I bought used for considerably less than your budget. Any of the Bel Canto DACs that are within your budget would give you the sound you want and with XLR outputs. Aside from the sound and build quality the implementation of the remote control is the best I've seen. There's a 2.7 listed on Audiogon now for $1,400.
And I see there is a Bel Canto DAC 3 on US Audio Mart for $750. The preamp section of mine works extremely well as a front for my tube amp.