SS phono stage in $2k to $3k range...

I'm looking to purhase a new phono stage. I'd prefer solid state. My budget is $2k to $3k. I'd like enough gain for typical LOMC. My preferences are low noise, detail, nice soundstaging, no harshness, and flexible loading options. On my radar screen are the JLTi (w/power supply), Whest PS.30R, and Pass Xono (used). I'd like good build quality and reliablity, but these are probably inherent in a SS phono stage in this price range. Any others to consider? Anything about any of these three candidates that make them stand out in a good or bad way relative to the others? Thanks!
rockinrobin
Thanks for the info about the Xono! I'll check out the Heed and the Sutherland, too.
You might want to consider the AQVOX 2Ci. It's half of what you are looking to spend, but the reviews place it as serious competition for phono pres in that higher range.

10Audio
Stereophile review
Positive Feedback
Dagogo

Another combination worth considering is the Graham Slee Era Gold Reflex w/ their EXP Elevator "transformerless" stepup. I did a direct comparison of the preceding Era Gold mkV + EXP vs. the JLTi in an extremely revealing and well put together vinyl system and the two were nearly identical in performance. With the newer Reflex, GS would have been the clear winner.
I can personally recommend the JLTi with power supply. I recently added the power supply and I am blown away with the added dynamics, huge soundstage, and three dimensionality. Also, Jay at Audio Revelation is great to work with.
My personal favorites are the Pass XOno and Vacuumstate JLTI. I compared the JLTI a while ago to the Sutherland and the Graham Slee Era Gold. I preferred the JLTI to both: the Sutherland was too polite slightly lacking the dynamics of the JLTI, the Graham Gold was not that refined IMO. Overall both stages did not come close to the resolution of the JLTI.

Between Pass and JLTI is comes down to your cartridge - I preferred the tightly controlled bass and extra dynamics and control of the Pass with my Allaerts. With a Lyra Argo (i) I slightly preferred the JLTI.

I did hear good things of the Heed audio too, but have never compared it.
I'm very happy with my Simaudio LP5.3 with the outboard power supply ($2750 total). The sound is excellent, and there's a good range of options for gain, loading, etc. They also have a 10-year warranty, so they figure to be reliable.