Spendor A6R vs A4

Hi my first post here and hoping to get valuable feedback about two Spendor speakers from different generation. I recently attended a local Audio show and managed to see the Spendor A4 in demo. I was extremely impressed with the sound and it fit within my budget. However recently a local online store was offering the Spendor A6R for just USD250 higher than the A4. 

The local store already sold their last unit of their A6R and only has the A4 available. I think I'd be comfortably happy with the A4 but just want to get some feedback before I pull the trigger in fear of missing a good deal.

My rig and other info if it helpts :

Source : Creek 50CD DAC/CD player
Power amp : Balanced Audio Technology VK-200
Current Speakers : EPOS ELS-303

Main use of  my audio rig : For listening to Michael Jackson Thriller, Yello, Modern songs, and couch gaming.
edwinxx
I’ve owned many Spendors and I don’t think you would go wrong with either one. I’ve never heard a Spendor that I did not like. The A6R is discontinued hence the great discount! My last Spendor was the A5R and it was outstanding. For some reason Spendor is always changing their models!
Hi Yogi would greatly appreciate if you had the chance to listen to the A6R and A4. Granted the A6R was the top A line of the previous generation but I understand that the A4 is the next generation new tech things. Any idea if you can tell the A6R and A4 sound?
Hi Edwin,
Sorry but I never heard those two Spendors. But like I said, I don’t think you would go wrong with either one!
I have the A6.  Got the Competition Package with all the A/S6 performance options. Basically an S6 with 3.0 A6 engine.

:-)