Spectron MIII MKII after market tweeks ?

Pls share your tweeks on your Spectron MIII MKII power amps.
I know the power cord and isolation devices makes a difference. At the moment I am powering up 3 pcs MIII MKII with PAD Dominus Ferox and installed Finite Elemente Cerapucs.
Each amp is feed on it's dedicated 20 amp 120 vac line.
The results are easily felt especially with more clarity of the bass notes.
I am considering adding the Remote Sense Cables, however, I operate 2 amps in mono and I am not sure if the Remote Sense applies in mono mode and what benefit versus the price of the Elrod cables.

Thank you.
128x128terryakhan
Elrod power cord excels with tube amplifiers too. I bought EPS-3 Signature for my tube amplifiers (BAT150SE) and soundstage expended, vivid colors suddenly appeared , bass tighted etc.
Elrod are the best, you are right guys!
It took me a while to find the best power cords for my Spectrons but no question - Elrod produces the best in the world. For me the most striking feature I have heard - removal of the veil between me and musicians. I owned many fine power cords from NBS, PUD and others but only Elrod provided this magic - musicians suddenly moved to my room and if I would close my eyes and its small ensemble (I like to listen in the dark)- I would swear that they are here with me. Plus, Mike Garner from TweekGeek demoed Elrod prototype speaker cables for Spectron at RMAF 2008 and my understanding is that all were sold there and one was snatched by a reviewer "on the spot"

All The Best
Rafael
Elrod is indeed the best. I can say only one thing: after installation of his power cords - I listen and listen and I had to force myself stop listening. Its just some kind of magic...For me, it was like I listen to me system from the closet and with Elrod stuff - I walk out of closet ....

I heard that Elrod is working on new speaker cable - that must be revelation. If anyone knows about it - please share

Rich
Hello,

I have received e-mail from Simon that they with David Elrod made a speaker cable specially designed for Spectron (or other powerful tube or solid state amps). Did anyone have tried these cables? They look gorgeous but first hand experience would help a lot.

All The Best
Rafael
Received the same e-mail. The cables look pretty cool. Asked Simon about the Neutrik connectors that the Spectron amp is built to accept and he explained to me that this was for the Remote Sense cables only and that the Remote Sense cable was good up to a point and was surpassed by very high end speaker cables. I will probably get the new cables but like Rafael I would be interested to hear someones thoughts about them.