Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
I have had my paradigm active 40 front and back and active adp450s sides active 450 center and servo 15 for 5yrs and hope they last 5 more I still love them.

Brad
ACI Sapphire III- the first speaker to if you will pardon the pun to "speak to me". Had them almost 4 years and despite numerous system changes, gear changes, second and third systems set ups they always found a place. They brought music to a threshold of involvement I had never experienced. I wanted to try other things so sold them after much thought. I missed them despite all the great stuff that passed though the listening room, a year later I bought another pair. I think these will always stay with me in one system or another.
Great thread.
I've had my B&W 801 IIIs for about 10 years now and I can't
really justify upgrading them. They simply always sound
right, no matter what I play. And I play everything from
classical to jazz to Grateful Dead. They reveal all the upstream equipment and the music as accurate as I can imagine.

I've gone through many amps, preamps, CD players, but I'm hanging on to the 801s!

John
I have a pair of aerial 10-t's wounderful sounding full range speaker.They have the latest drivers and are about five years old.
DCM Time Windows and Dynaudio Audience 42s are here and will stay. Both are outstandingly musical and have great tonal balance. Time Window provides better bass, as you would expect. Transmission line design works well, and the sum is greater than its parts. The Dynaudio is a strong performer in its own right. Better midrange, great imaging, sweeter on top. Amazing quality of sound for the price.