speakers to go with Musical Fidelity a5.5 amp

I just got a musical fidelity a5.5 amp to replace my old NAD c-370 amp. I have noted a remarkable improvement in sound stage over the NAD plus I can hear details that I never noticed with the NAD. On the other hand, the bass that my NAD put out was more intense than the new MF amp-go figure, the MF has over twice the rated watts as the NAD.

I am pretty happy with the step up but now I need new speakers to replace my old Klipsch KG-4's. Harbeth and Spendors look appealing. Anyone have any recs on speakers to pair with my new amp and arcam cd23t CD player? I like the look of a more traditional box type speaker rather than towers or some of the oddball looking stuff that is favored by many. My room is about 15' x 20' with carpet and a 10 foot ceiling. Rock and Roll and bluegrass are my main choices in music. I like to feel the bass as well as hear it.
tbone1
I finally picked the totem mani 2 signature. These little monitors sound great with my MF amp!
If the Mani 2 Signatures are anywhere as good as the originals, I am sure this combination sounds terrific. Nice bass, huh.
Incredible bass for the size of these speakers. Thanks for suggesting them to me. My system is now up in "virtual systems" if you care to look/critique or make suggestions.

I just finished filling the stands with sand and putting them back under the speakers. After my back spasms subside, I will crank them up and see what was accomplished by this little tweak.